• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

GMC BOFORS 40MM GUN....COMPLETE

Now that.....

truck-1-jpg.137440

is bad A$$!!!! Man that's one awesome looking truck right there. Progress is looking good so far bud. Is there any way to pose those front wheels like that? Good LORD that's a good lookin' ride.
Not without some surgery, but could be done. Thanks

I have a question. I see you building and painting subassemblies and then assembling them. How do you glue them together without the glue affecting the paint? This has always stumped me.

I have a question. I see you building and painting subassemblies and then assembling them. How do you glue them together without the glue affecting the paint? This has always stumped me.
Tamiya liquid cement....in small amounts.

I also will scrape the paint off any connection points as well to make sure of a more sturdy joint. Sometimes; if I remember ahead of time and if the connection points are easily masked, I'll add Silly Putty or tape to the connection points to keep them from being painted.

Back