• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Get Dirty with Treemendus

Inspiring also, I need to break out my bag ol' Treemendus and finish that base I started for Halftrack and 88.

Thanks, guys! It was fun to get a little work done on Ye Olde Well. I added some drains to the well, added moss, laser-0cut cut leaves- and some cool texture stuff from Treemendus. The grassy area got some tiny root bits as fallen twigs- it's looking a lot more "natural". You'll see more soon- promise!

Nice review there Chuk. I'd not even heard of this brand before. Looks like something for me to try out. Slowly being drawn towards armor stuff lol.

Nice review there Chuk. I'd not even heard of this brand before. Looks like something for me to try out. Slowly being drawn towards armor stuff lol.
Feel the draw of the Dark Side young Padawan and give into it - BUILD SOME TARGETS! :D

Top stuff chuk ;) As someone who is surrounded by British dirt i can confirm that does look like a bag of old blighty :) Scenery is another whole new ball game to me but i have to say products like this make it very tempting .

Thanks for the review Chuck, another nicely presented offering. The products are actually cork based on the whole and this does add to the natural look of the scatters. They really are easy to use and fun to play around with.

All the best everyone!

Ant

Back