• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

G'day

Clint Carter

G'day guys I'm Clint from Nambucca, Australia. I've been back modelling for about 15 years now, with interests in 1/35 n 1/16 Armour, also at times 1/32 Aircraft.
Found your forum last week' with plenty of interesting builds n information' thank you for letting me join' looking forward to meeting you all n sharing some work with you.
Cheers' Clint :cool:

A recent build from the Easter weekend' of a 1/16 Takom Pz.Kpfw.I Ausf.A, I've called it Easter Egg Hunter :);

IMG_3759.jpeg

Welcome Clint, I just bought this one myself. Love what you have done with it!
I am planning to do the DAK one as well.
What paint and color did you use for your desert sand?

Ian.

Ian' I went with Ammo's A.mig-105 Washable Dust (as a RAL 8000 colour) acrylic' well rejuvenated with AK's Retarder and Alcohol, over AK's Real Color RC057 Dunkelgrau with also cheap hairspray in between :)

Welcome to MA Clint!!
We are pretty relaxed around here so settle in get know us. Looking forward to seeing your builds here. Your Easter Egg Hunter is Awesome!

Welcome aboard Clint, great looking build, can't wait to see some more. What are you working no now?
Found your forum last week
I'm Bob, the IT guy here, we just fired up new software for the website so I'm very curious how did you find us.

Welcome Clint! I'm one of the resident troublemakers.
smile.gif

There are a couple of other Australians on here and we have great people from all over. I noticed you have been looking around and posting already. Enjoy, and if you have any questions, feel free to join in and ask.

Welcome. I've had the pleasure of meeting a few of your mates at a place call, Nui Dat, RVN. Also I took a R&R to Sidney in Oct 1970. Great place that Bondi Beach. Your Pz I looks top notch!! Gary S. XXXXV XX XX

Hey Clint, welcome to probably the best modelling forum on the 'net - waving atcha from across the ditch.

Ian.

Back