• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Gaz 67B with Officers and equipment

Phil

this is a nice kit, will go great with the IL2 on a Russian dio board, here's the start up pics

DSC_0291r1.jpg~original

DSC_0296r1.jpg~original

Cheers Terry,
although he didn't see that 88mm shell at the end!!!!!

not sure if the windscreen folds down like the US Jeep!

went together well, a few nasty injector pin marks that could be seen inside, got rid of those, join marks around each tyre, I painted the white ID stripe instead of using Tamiya's decal, a bit thick for my taste.
starting the figures now.

Teaser........ figs are very close!!! :yipee

small dio display board to come as well :drinks

Finished painting the figs tonight, next is flat coat and a light wash to bring out the face details and some light effects over the uniforms.

DSC_0327f.jpg~original

DSC_0328f.jpg~original

DSC_0330f.jpg~original

Calling this one finished - although I do need a product to do the faces better, all I have are two black washes that are a little too dark! -
and something that would suit the 48th figure scale with a very fine particle/pigment.

DSC_0335R.jpg~original

DSC_0344R.jpg~original

DSC_0342R.jpg~original

DSC_0340R.jpg~original

There were heaps of additional equipment with the set so I made up a box from evergreen strips and filled it with ''needed supplies''
DSC_0341R.jpg~original

It's a fun little kit, to give you scale,
DSC_0345R.jpg~original

added the Il-2
DSC_0347R.jpg~original

DSC_0350R2.jpg~original

DSC_0352R.jpg~original

Back