• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

GAZ-67B "FUN AND DONE"

MrT

Master at Arms
Staff member
Here's my entry into the Quarter Scale or Smaller GB a GAZ-67B. We will see how this comes out.

Terry B)

DSC05172.JPG

DSC05173.JPG

Re: GAZ-67B "HOT WHEELS"

Well here we go!! I started the GAZ last night. Work begins with the frame and wheels. I have replaced the kit wheels with some of my own that have the early tread pattern. Now let me explain! A couple of years ago I was working with Dave Harper on some update items for new kitS that were comming out and one of the projects was the GAZ-67/BA-64. I made new wheels plus the spare(see that later). I had the prototypes so viola here they are.

Terry B)

DSC05188.JPG

DSC05189.JPG

B)

Hey, do you have any spares? Seriously, can they be put into production?

Regards,

Hey, do you have any spares? Seriously, can they be put into production?

Regards,

This was the only set, however I have all the CAD files. New prototypes could be made or I can take them off the model.

Terry B)

Asked the wrong vendors! Also, in 1/35th scale too for the Mini-Art & Tamiya kits.

Regards,

Yep! I can change the CAD file to make any scale.

So you got a 3d printer? How cool is that!

They are cool, but don't have one right now. I'm out of material and can't afford get any. My other partners are closing our business so that has put me out of business. :angry:

B)

Re: GAZ-67B "COMING TOGETHER"

Well I worked on the field car last night. Assembly is almost done. I kinda see this project as a painting project so I have'nt added too many details. However I did add a stowed canvas cover. I am using Tamiya Black Green as a base for the painting process. This is going quick I may have to do another model before the month is over. Here are some pic's of Sunday's fun.

Terry B)

DSC05195.JPG

DSC05190.JPG

DSC05191.JPG

DSC05192.JPG

B)

The model is almost finished and those wheels look great!

Regards,

The model is almost finished and those wheels look great!

Regards,

Thanks Saul!! I messed up the spare and had to use a kit wheel. I guess I need to make some kind of canvas cover for the spare that will cover the tire pattern.

Terry B)

I don't see a prolem with different treads on different tires, especially the spare.

Regards,

I don't see a prolem with different treads on different tires, especially the spare.

Regards,

:laugh: Ok when I catch hell from some pinhead I'll say Saul said it was just fine. :pp

Terry ;)

I built one one of these several years ago, it's a neat little kit. I love your tires and the stowed roof

Back