• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Gator's Model Studio website has moved!

Gator

Hey guys. Please spread the news. Gator's Model Studio has moved to Facebook! Since I only have two products and you need to contact me to order, there is really no need for a website. As you can see, there is a button for easy emailing and customers can post and ask questions. Please spread the news!

Graphic1.JPG

Last edited:
Hey guys! I've got a website again. I was building a new website for our local club since I closed down the account that hosted both my website and theirs. I built a new on on Wix that is hosted for free, you pay to have a custom domain name. Well, they decided to use the club's Facebook page in place of the website, something they said clubs are going to now. So, Gator's Model Studio has a new website. Still working on the mixing ball packaging and will be adding an accessory set for Flex-i-file's Touch-n-flow glue applicator. Gotta run some numbers by Renee before I pull the trigger on it. Please share the link and let everyone know that Gator's Grip Hobby Glue is still available.

Gator's Model Studio

Last edited:
Good news,some of the guys at FSM were just asking about your glue last week, I will pass this on

Back