• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

GATE GUARDIAN SIGN UP SUMMARY

MrT

Master at Arms
Staff member
This is a very unique campaign where all the build have to done as a fixed display or monument.

So sign up and show off your "Gate Guardian"

Terry

Plan on doing the Hobby Boss 1/48 KV-1...have a few ideas for the base....I'll post pics along with the unstarted kit soon....

Not too soon Mike, not till Feb 1.

I'm in for sure. I'll look in the stash to see what I have.

well I somehow have to sign up, right :) Good I dont have an idea yet but I'll find some most probably a Russian eagle again :) - not a Mig-21 again one on poles is enough

I think I posted something (P-47 from Bolivia) but I must check to see if it is not started.

Regards,

Does this qualify? the monument is in Prague :D
224ae22f826c910.jpg

Have the rear part of the T-34 i used in the cold steel campaign that i can use for this.

Otherwise maybe an IS2 also from Prague
249.jpg

I know there was a pink tank in sweden to but there is no available kit of that model :(

//Mats

Does this qualify? the monument is in Prague :D
224ae22f826c910.jpg

Have the rear part of the T-34 i used in the cold steel campaign that i can use for this.

//Mats

Not only does it qualify, I Double Dog Dare you to build that! :drinks

Build it ofcourse :coolio

I have the leftovers from the t-34 used for the cold steel campaign so i hope it's ok to use that, not much done with that rear part, i only detailed the front that i was going to use.

it looks like i have some scratching to do to make it look like the one in the picture to (and find the correct pink colour)

Back