• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Gaston County Model Builders Club Meeting 09/11

Iron Mike

Master At Arms And Resident Curmudgeon
The fourth Friday of the month rolled around again, where does the time go??!! After hitting the local hobby shop and the Dynasty Buffet for some slammin' eats, Chris and I showed up at the GCMB meeting (late of course!) The tables were full of old friends and some excellent models!! After a brief business meeting, we got down the the good stuff, what is everyone working on?? Friends, this is what model clubs are about! Everyone got a chance to talk about their build and answer probing questions, always a hoot! Anyways, enough gab, here are the pix!

IMG_4538.JPG

IMG_4539.JPG

IMG_4540.JPG

IMG_4543.JPG

IMG_4544.JPG

One of those probing questions, how did he do this?? Dragonfly!

IMG_4546.JPG

IMG_4547.JPG

IMG_4548.JPG

IMG_4549.JPG

IMG_4550.JPG

IMG_4551.JPG

Look out, guys! Here comes a young master!

IMG_4552.JPG

IMG_4553.JPG

IMG_4554.JPG

IMG_4555.JPG

A SNEAK PEEK!!!

IMG_4556.JPG

IMG_4557.JPG

IMG_4558.JPG

IMG_4559.JPG

Glenn said, "Rome wasn't built in a day, but this was!"

IMG_4560.JPG

IMG_4561.JPG

IMG_4562.JPG

IMG_4563.JPG

IMG_4564.JPG

IMG_4565.JPG

IMG_4566.JPG

IMG_4567.JPG

IMG_4568.JPG

IMG_4569.JPG

IMG_4571.JPG

IMG_4570.JPG

I really enjoyed this meeting! I got to see some old friends and catch up, got some new energy and some pictures to share here. Until next time!

Cool stuff Mike. I have to wonder why old friends would be on the tables with the models especially as the pics dont back up the claim :D :evil: Looks like fun there and some nice work
James

Hey MIKE,

Cool Pix ! Thanx for sharing. That Arnold figure Rox !! - any more info on that one ?

It seems like a mighty Big box for such a small Chopper ??

Great Motors on those Cars !!!

The Vamp Girl - great job on th Flesh !!

Thanks for the pics , Mike !!!!

Maybe i can make one of the meetings some time in the next few months !!! :idonno

best regards
JOEY

Well Joey as things go that will probably be the one we can't make but here's hoping anyway :drinks . Would be good to catch up. Would be good to have some MA. T shirts to fly the colors at these events :bang head

Cheers, Christian B)

Back