• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Gallery Finds

moon puppy

Administrator
Staff member
Just took a peek in the gallery and found this in the figures section posted.

digger.jpg

IMG_0006.jpg

panther-commander-back.jpg

panther-commander-front.jpg

Panther-driver-back.jpg

panther-driver-cropped.jpg

panther-radio-operator-1.jpg

Pz-Schtz-1.jpg

PzSchtz4.jpg

Frank, you need to come out and take a bow!

Dear Sirs, I'm really honoured that you like my painting and would to thank you for your kind words.

I'm not that familiar with forums, but I guess you want me to introduce myself ?

Yes Please !!! (y) (y)

Plus can you please put your figures up on the figure section they would be a fantastic addition :)

Hello to all, I'm Frank Jansoone, live in Antwerp-Belgium and I have an interest in building tanks, diorama's and painting figures preferably in 1/35th scale.
I'm 47 years old and have been a modeller since I was 12, I guess, starting with airplanes and the usual stuff.
I like all the aspects of our hobby; building, painting,reading,... and taking the pictures, without getting too serious about it, just having fun!
Over the last years I have develloped an interest in the German stuff, situated on the Western Front after D-day.

Allow me to thank all of you again for the positive feedback.

Well welcome aboard Frank. I could not help to notice your figures in the gallery and wanted to make sure everyone else saw them. Glad you posted and please share anything you're working on. We love to see Work in Progress.

Welcome to M.A. FRANK !! With Your Interest ... You live in th Best Posible Place !!! I too Love th German Armor , Figures & th occasional Diorama !!

Awesome Figures !! Smokin' Job on th Camo !! Beautiful !! :ro:

Back