• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

For Grins and Giggles, are you tired of the cloth masks?

phantom II

Master at Arms
tRY SOME OF THESE ON A LONG HOT DAY sEE IF YOU THINK THEY'RE MORE COMFY.NBC.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Duke Maddog

I'm sure tired of them! I can't breathe in them!

That one does look interesting; I think that would be fun to wear around.

Gator

That's a good one! Work requires us to wear them when dealing with the public, which I don't have any contact with the public. All of our work is inter-agency. The wife has to wear one when she goes to her office at the hospital.

Heavens Eagle

I am lucky in that I don't need to wear one mostly as I am not working with the public. The sales people out front all have to, and I have to if I go out to the front.

Gator

Well, the rules have changed at work. Seems that the administration building downtown has had an outbreak. Louisiana has had a spike from the younger crowd going to the bars when they re-opened. We have to wear one whenever we are around co-workers in an office setting. For me, that's just when I bring a work order to my crew. Renee and I thought about getting my service dog a mask for work as a joke.doggie mask.JPG

helios

Yeah, they went to mandatory coverings for office people here at the plant at the beginning of the month. It's annoying, but certainly not worth losing the job over......especially since I can't file for unemployment right now as I found out someone was using my SSN to attempt to make fraudulent claims. So dealing with that lovely crap now.

On the upside, I think we are out of standby rotation and field work is resuming again so it shouldn't be a direct financial issue now (back to work this week).....assuming I don't run into a hiccup w/ the IRS next spring.