• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Football Sunday South Jersey style ...............

Cheyenne

Ok , ......... the Summer is officially over , ......... weekend after Labor Day , ....... the beach belongs to the locals !!!!

A little Striper , Fluke , Blue fish and Weakfish fishing , ........... heaven in the sand !!!
Oh and did I forget to mention opening Sunday for the NFL !!!! , .......... and a few imbibables !!!

Sunrise at my house , Barnegat Bay . Well a few hundred yards down the street , ......... always take a camera with you when you walk the dog .

Picture1448.jpg

Picture1449.jpg

Picture1450.jpg

Picture1451.jpg

Picture1452.jpg

A quick drive over to Long Beach Island ...............

Picture1454-1.jpg

My #1 son Jake Dalton .............

Picture1455.jpg

Picture1456.jpg

Picture1457.jpg

The best football Sundays , .......... crack of dawn fishing , ...... take home the catch , ........... a little apple cider vinegar and red cooking Sherry , .... rice and beans and all the onions , garlic , chiles etc. ........... then football , food and a beer or two !!!

Picture1458.jpg

Now that's what I'm talking about,looks like a GREAT day !! Yes but what team Giants or Eagles ? neither are so hot this year.

I just recently spend a weekend at a buddy's house in Beach haven on LBI,what a great place ! looking foward to many more,enjoy your season.

DSC00880.jpg

Nice pad brother , ......... where , Surf City , Ship Bottom , ... etc. .............

Oh and by the way I done told ya before , .......... I'm a Cleveland Browns fan , ....... so I'm in the same hell you're in , .......... although nice showing against the Rams this past Sunday !!!

At least they s - canned Campbell and used that Mc whatzis name Q/b ......... he was miles better last season than Russel or whatever his name is .
Hell he had a better showing when Russel was hurt in the few games he pinch hit than Russel had all season , ........... some one take Al Davis out into the woods blind folded , ........... spin him around ten times then split , ......... by the time he finds his way back to Oakland , ......... maybe you guys will be in the play offs !!!

Hello Cheyenne,I feel your pain,my old man was a Brown fan goung back to the Jim Brown days.My friend's pad is in Beach haven on the far south end of LBI,Holgate Ave.and I will be happy with 8-9 Raider wins this year,but you are right,nothing will change untill Al steps aside one way or another.

I was wondering when you would read this , .......... nice game last Sunday , ...... then again we both have a long way to go :laugh: :laugh:

Keep whatziz name in and send Campbell [ sp ? ] back to Washington !!!!!

Yeah man , I'm a Browns fan from back in the Jim Brown , ............. Otto Ghram [ sp ? ] days . :laugh: :laugh:

At least we beat you guys last season , ........... won a dollar on that one from a Raider fan at work .

Back