• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

ESK2000 training camera

jknaus

Administrator
Anyone out there have any 1/32 drawings of the ESK2000 training camera? Maybe photos and close ups? Thanks in advance.
James

esk2000.jpg

esk_2000_foto_008a.jpg

Not much more, I would need to look in books.

Regards,

Thanks Saul. Found those 2 and have one in my The Messerschmidt Bf 109 pt 1 book also. Will keep on looking.
James

If you tell me the aircraft, I may have the manual. If lucky, it may be in there.

Regards,

I dont have my info close at hand. One of my books on the Bf-109E has some markings for an OTU squadron that caught my eye. Then I saw a pic in another book of the camera on the left hand wing sitting proud. I figure there might be a chance that an OTU Sqn would have the camera mounted to go over the action and am waffling on installing one on mine. If not I will put a sc250 on just to make something a bit different.

James

One of my books on the Bf-109E has some markings for an OTU squadron that caught my eye.

See James? If you let me know the AC type, I can help:

BF-109BManualFig62.jpg

BF-109BManualFig63.jpg

BF-109BManualFigVisor.jpg

BF-109BManualFigVisor1.jpg

I may have more as I only searched the Jumo engined variants...

Regards,

Thanks Saul. Interesting stuff there. I'll give it a try scratching one. See how that turns out.
James

Now for the E variant. While I am displaying the E-3, the ESK 2000 was mounted exactly the same way and place on the E-1.

note the re-use of the same photos, touched up to appear like the E variant:
BF-109EManualFigVisor.jpg

BF-109EManualFigVisor1.jpg

BF-109EManualFigVisor2.jpg

BF-109EManualFigVisor3.jpg

Regards,

Back