• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Entwicklungsfahrzeug E-25

mpm1972

All I welcome!
Allow also to me it will be noted in this forum. ;)
Model from Trumpeter. Has added with production Voyagermodel, RВmodel, Masterclub.
12d1581783ec.jpg

8b71cde0aff6.jpg

843d77282c2d.jpg

ccf57616acc4.jpg

a38390861bf5.jpg

8d98242443f8.jpg

0eaa58730cc5.jpg

140f86de7401.jpg

ff6bb474a052.jpg

60127b05b0d0.jpg

4a3b295a2b1b.jpg

156afa0c918b.jpg

c11ecd228d6d.jpg

49054a844505.jpg

f109d3026e8b.jpg

254affc98656.jpg

e88b4fe52d11.jpg

224e6b926c01.jpg

2c8bd33aab97.jpg

e1345e3dff75.jpg

2c8bd33aab97.jpg

Andrey :)

Andrey! That is very nicely done, I love the details and the painting! Welcome! (y)

Great kit. Great detail. The finish is top notch.

Did you do the camo with a template stamper or a big mask?

I thank!
I did a camouflage so:
dc8bda50b7bf.jpg

2b3116cba81c.jpg

320883ffa977.jpg

And so it is a lot of, much, it is a lot of circles and segments-splinters. But the most difficult is to remove them after coloring.... :unsure:

:blink andrey ... that camo masking is just insane! but the result is just awesome! that's a wonderful model you've done!

if this impresses you, you dudes should see andrey's work on a resin neubaufahrzeug! stellar! one of the best works i have ever seen!

Thanks-thanks, have flattered.....!
It was very interesting to me to test such technics of drawing of a camouflage. The result very much was pleasant to me.

On my present work-NbFz.
After a while I plan to finish it. Remains already a little. Catastrophically hot and it is very heavy to work For us. I will finish assemblage, I will show result before colouring.

Andrey,

A superbly finished model! Definitely a finished work to be proud of. I especially like how you've weathered your model - very realistic, yet artistic at the same time. I have the same kit myself in my stash, and I'm going to save some pictures of your model for future reference. Very nicely done!

David

DBridges wrote:
Andrey,

A superbly finished model! Definitely a finished work to be proud of. I especially like how you've weathered your model - very realistic, yet artistic at the same time. I have the same kit myself in my stash, and I'm going to save some pictures of your model for future reference. Very nicely done!

David
I thank, David!
If pictures of my work help you - for God's sake, keep. I only will be glad. If in process there will be questions - I am always glad to help, if it in my forces.
The small report on construction process can be seen here: смотри

Andrey. ;)

Hey man , no modesty allowed :laugh: , ......... that is one hell of a fine build !!!

Can you take a black and white of it , ......... it looks 1940's quality reference pic , real deal , real life , like we were there kind of build !!!

Cheyenne wrote:
Hey man , no modesty allowed :laugh: , ......... that is one hell of a fine build !!!

Can you take a black and white of it , ......... it looks 1940's quality reference pic , real deal , real life , like we were there kind of build !!!

For me this hobby, pleasure, possibility to have a rest.
I do models slowly, unfortunately. I stretch pleasure..... :)
I so have imagined this tank, it has turned out similar on real? :huh:
Andrey.

mpm1972 wrote:
DBridges wrote:
Andrey,

David
I thank, David!
If pictures of my work help you - for God's sake, keep. I only will be glad. If in process there will be questions - I am always glad to help, if it in my forces.
The small report on construction process can be seen here: нажимай и смотри

Andrey. ;)

mpm1972 wrote:
Thanks-thanks, have flattered.....!
It was very interesting to me to test such technics of drawing of a camouflage. The result very much was pleasant to me.

On my present work-NbFz.мой NbFz
After a while I plan to finish it. Remains already a little. Catastrophically hot and it is very heavy to work For us. I will finish assemblage, I will show result before colouring.

mpm1972 wrote:For me this hobby, pleasure, possibility to have a rest.
I do models slowly, unfortunately. I stretch pleasure..... :)[/quote]

I know what you mean! I move very slowly myself in making models. I've decided (or, perhaps, I choose to believe ;) )that it just gives you more time to enjoy a project and to make it even better in the end.

David

Yes, David, you are absolutely right. But in process a lot of time leaves on search of the necessary information in a prototype. And it is always interesting, as it is all it has been arranged in a reality. Having understood it, to build model much easier, to paint and put operation traces.
And still the main thing - pleasure from process. :woohoo:

Andrey.

I don't know what I"m more thrilled about, seeing this work or the fact you don't use photobucket!

That masking must have been tedious to say the least. Well worth the effort, Bravo!

Back