• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Eduard MiG 29UB

I'm building this:

Mig001_zpsc88dbeb2.jpg

Yeah, it looks really nice but I have a few complaints. I will not air those complaints since there is a certain someone apparently monitoring my every post and waiting to admonish me and or lock the thread any time I open my mouth.

So, yeah, great kit. Can't wait.

it looks really nice but I have a few complaints.

Jeff, if this kit (Academy molds) or the Eduard upgrades give you reason to complain, I want to hear about it! I have one Academy kit left and have been considering the Bras-In upgrades that come standard with this kit.

Regards,

it looks really nice but I have a few complaints.

Jeff, if this kit (Academy molds) or the Eduard upgrades give you reason to complain, I want to hear about it! I have one Academy kit left and have been considering the Bras-In upgrades that come standard with this kit.

Regards,

Really, not like someone here has been bitching about Eduards for the last 5 years...ME. :beer

Tell it! :popcorn

Back