• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Don't Laugh, I MAY finish! Midget Pole Dancer with Funky Teeth.

Sharkmouth

Information Overload
Staff member
Simply a placeholder as I look for a simple tiny kit. Hopefully, less focus on the build and more on (sounds like someone calling me a moron) the finish.

MicroMonth951D00.JPG

@moon puppy, let's see if it is indeed a sticky!

Regards,

Other than cleaning up where parts broke off, stripping off the paint & decals, then filling some panel lines on the wings, I have not touched this one. :D I have yet to drill anything or repair the flap edge:

easymodelp-51d00fix1-jpg.146420

Still, I am looking for something completely still on the sprue trees though.

Regards,

Nice! I might have to try again, even though I have only succeeded once in five attempts depsite my prevalence in building small scale all the time.

Even doing 20 at a time should allow me to finish at least five in one month! That still hasn't happened.

Don't worry, I'm still considering this as I haven't added a ribbon of any kind in forever.

Academy interior detail shaved off to see what I can use. I have Cooper Details sets to replace them.
1648117656416.png

Fixed the flap, after cleaning out the panel lines, I painted it with a thick coat of Tamiya primer. Sanded to reveal flaws...
1648117723738.png

Decided to redo the gun ports as well now...
1648117973027.png

Regards,

Damned, photos show more work to be done (I need to deepen the separation of the flaps and ailerons and rescribe some panel lines).

Regards,

Since my time is limited, I am not posting as much while I try to get a lot done. I polished both wings this morning. Tonight is cleanup, add back the strengtheners and gun ports. Perhaps, I will add the trim tab actuators if the rudder is fine. For sure, paint a base color in the cockpit. A lot to do...

Regards,

Back