• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

DML T19 105mm Howitzer Motor Carriage

Tony lee

Master at Arms

The T19 only saw limited action in the theater before the M7 Priest took over its duties this will be my entry and my first U.S. SPG 1/2 track. :D

OOB BTW

Tony lee

It's got wheels? You mean like rubber type round things? :facepalm

Guys it's just a half track not the Holy Grail. :idonno

Tony lee :D

Hey All :Hiay

Nine hours is enough for one day so I locked up the shop. :D
So far it's going together really well.

While researching this I found out the decals are wrong, color that is. I don't know if it was the outfit
or general orders but the stars were yellow and the lettering was blue drab and not white.
Star Decals (Bison) has what is needed and I ordered a set this morning to replace the kit decals.

Another thing that was said was only the training T19s has 30cals but 50cals were used in combat. I think i've got a 50 in the spares box and i'll be replacing the 30.

This is Ham and Beans with cornbread night and I can't wait for the wife to holler "Come and Get It" (y)

Cheers
Tony lee

I'm working on it i'm working on it :D

I got lazy today and shut down after 8 1/2 hrs, Sorry

Hope you're havin a good one folks
Tony lee

I can't Boss
What you see are a bunch of well fitting sub-assemblies that I can blow apart for painting. :D

That's what happens when you are getting on in years Mike you slow down just a mite. :eek:hmy:

Thanks
Tony lee

Really top work there Tony, and thank goodness you don't paint these fully assembled!! :drinks

Back