• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

DML Marder II

Today I blew it back apart so I could check the interior for anything I had missed.

I've glued the hulls together and because I had kept all the parts in their proper place Mr. Bob I
knew right where to look. :D
I've installed parts that were left off until the hulls were joined and while the glue cures i'm
putting the base colors on the tools.

Back In the Saddle Again, Back where the folks are my friends.
The glue still smells and the paint still stinks, I'm back in the saddle again. :woohoo:

Uncle Tony

Back In the Saddle Again, Back where the folks are my friends.
The glue still smells and the paint still stinks, I'm back in the saddle again. :woohoo:

Uncle Tony

:yipee :yipee :yipee

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSqcxFGFVas

:drinks

Update:

Left off parts installed, tools and muffler painted.

Dang it I forgot to do the ax. :S

Shop closed till Monday
Uncle Tony :)

Eastern Front Chris
I added a little more top coat color to the wood because it washed out under the bright lights in the photo.

Thanks guys :good:
Tony lee

As soon as I grab a bite to eat i'll unlock the shop and get back to work (banker's hours) :D

Thanks folks,sure hope I don't disappoint.
Tony lee :eek:ldguy

First thing was to dust it off with a large makeup brush.
Mr.Mig recommends a light coat of satin clear so that was sprayed and will allow that to flash off and dry for an hour or so before applying the Filter.

Back later with the results
Tony lee :eek:ldguy

Filter Update

OK this is only one coat of the filter and just enough blue cast to suit me.
Be sure to shake the bottle well before you load your brush each time because the pigment settles out really fast. Just a damp brush is what you want for application.

Tank Body is LifeColor Panzer Grey, the gun and fading is Tamiya Panzer Grey.

Cheers
Tony lee

Back