• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Diorama "Sunflower"

anarhist

Hi all!
I here new also am glad to welcome you :) My name is Sergey and I from Russia.
I am engaged in the armor 1/35 ;)
I wish to show you the work.All sunflowers are made manually,for this work 1 month has left :woohoo: In 2007 with this work has taken the third place at an exhibition in Moscow
:blush:

All work has been painted by brushes, as the proof to itself that to a smog :woohoo:

I will be very glad to your comments and responses :)

dec232059ae0.jpg

1a192c77c131.jpg

32f3127cc8eb.jpg

1c598a0fbbc5.jpg

6c4dc14ddfc0.jpg

1cab2dfad9be.jpg

bdf558a5c5da.jpg

77be4d46623b.jpg

77ae8ccfd2b6.jpg

ad1887c755ce.jpg

3817759739fd.jpg

Wow Sergey, you come out swingin' don't ya? Really nice build you have here. all the details and brush painted also. I'm sure you are proud of your Sunflower patch, you should be!

Sergey,
Everything looks great...
It is nice you are showing the good side of German soldiers, like the guy watering the sun flowers so they will last for others to enjoy :lol:

It looks like the ground is solid, but you have footsteps for the guy in front of the tank, but no one else?

Did you mean to do that or am I just seeing it wrong? :idonno

I love it, please keep posting pictures of your other projects.
Shawn

WOW! I mean....WOW! :eek:hmy: What a beautifull scene; man it seems the soldiers are walking indeed ! And talking !!!!

Just one little thing: red fire extinguishers? :huh: It is supposed the red ones must be used only in interiors, don't it?

And one ask: can you tell me how to make the sunflowers?

Thanks

DArío

Re:Diorama

shawngehling wrote:
It looks like the ground is solid, but you have footsteps for the guy in front of the tank, but no one else?

Did you mean to do that or am I just seeing it wrong? :idonno

Shawn
Thanks you for opinion!
Yes traces has not thought over a little :blush: :blush: :silly:

Dario Risso wrote:
WOW! I mean....WOW! :eek:hmy: What a beautifull scene; man it seems the soldiers are walking indeed ! And talking !!!!

Just one little thing: red fire extinguishers? :huh: It is supposed the red ones must be used only in interiors, don't it?

And one ask: can you tell me how to make the sunflowers?

Thanks

DArío
Thanks DArío !
The fire extinguisher red I think can be not only in salon.But it agree that seldom, I have decided to make so :)
I did sunflowers from milliput, a foil and a wire :blush: But it is very tiresome work.
At all I do not know, I would agree to make still it :)

Once again...sweet work. Your woodgrain is one of the nicest painted I have seen lately. It is very modest and not overdone and is realistic. Gotta agree with the comments about the sunflowers though. THey might have been hard work but generally things that turn out so nicely in the end are... and are worth every second and finger injury. I initially thought they might have been Kamizikuri but when I saw the 3 dimensional backs before I read your comments I knew you must have made them.

Well Sergey , I think it is a wonderful diorama , the sunflowers are superb .

Lots of nice details like the grenades in the helmet .

Jenny :kiss:

This is a great little diorama .

the colour tones suit the Russian landscape .

Very nice effort Sergey.

Cheers
Michael

Back