• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Diorama "Last fuel"

anarhist

One more my work :)

c3bbd20fdff0.jpg

c842d1eee823.jpg

83927d9c2c6e.jpg

e22feac44edc.jpg

3c52bf5990d8.jpg

dde045682e01.jpg

ca66a50dc2d1.jpg

67eda02a9ad9.jpg

a34104085911.jpg

308141358f6a.jpg

da0d86e56697.jpg

6fd70ff857fc.jpg

55126b867f8c.jpg

Awesome work!
Is that the old Italeri kit? I built it OOB before the hobby bug really bit me. The detailing and diorama possibilities, as you've clearly shown, are endless.

I was going to ask about the vents and fans on the engine deck and why they were covered up like this, then the ol' noggin kicked in. They were covered to keep stuff from falling in. Nice touch!

Re: Diorama

Ozzie Jo,Darío,DioRandy,moon puppy,Jenny,Bob,StuG,Gatto,Ant

Thanks all of you for the shown interest to my work :) :blush:

Ozzie Jo wrote:
Nice work. I certainly like the small details you have included. What brand of figures have you used here?
Firm "TANK" figures.It is the Russian firm :)

anarhist,
Sweet looking dio, love all the detail.
The kettenkraftrad looks great and is loaded down pretty good.
Nice touch on the Tank Hunter (Jerry can with a grenade).
Keep posting your builds, I really enjoyed this one.
Shawn

Thanks for that bit of information regarding the figures. I recently bought myself half a dozen boxes of TANK but they are Kharkov Panzergrenadieren SS and Infantry and I did not recognize yours.
The detail is very crisp and they are well done. I cannot wait to paint them... but they have to stay on the end of the 'To Do' list. TANK is definately one of my favourite figure companies so it is a shame that they are so expensive for me to buy over here in Australia.

Back