• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Diorama "For them it has come to an end"

kolche

Hi all !

Has finished new work.
Idea such,not the big German factory is grasped by the American armies.

I will be glad to your opinion :)

5bc6709081ab.jpg

7a3e862c3e06.jpg

7dce5a3ec016.jpg

45f3526d67da.jpg

640daf51692a.jpg

b9b33c20ac39.jpg

dd46d5cbe64d.jpg

1d4533fd116d.jpg

aef3734da2ba.jpg

ae4193e1bbef.jpg

16634d3a7d7b.jpg

3c8bf6199a1c.jpg

0a3c338ab9f0.jpg

f0196137cf5a.jpg

1bdf6b8c5210.jpg

32a03f3bfe05.jpg

d0370e2830a9.jpg

9f87e1dd9b99.jpg

a2e1533a8810.jpg

5550578abc7d.jpg

Kolche. Fantastic work. I like the five oclock shadow on the troops. What brand is the building it looks great.
Keep up the good work.
Adam

Thanks Adam !
Building from firm Plus Model.Gate and the motor are included into the complete set.I have made a roof.

Kolche , ........... that is just beautiful !!!

I'm going back and look some more , ............ very , very , very , ...... COOL !!!

Heading to find a dictionary and thesaurus so I can find appropriate words to describe this masterpiece...great stuff!

Kolche, congratulations for this work...
The diorama is awesome. I like the bulding interior and the Shermann. The figures are greats!
Thanks for showing it here!

See you!

Yago.

Cheyenne.....I am glad that was pleasant to you, thanks

andyfettes......Thanks you

moon puppy..... :) :) :) Thanks you

MrT......Thanks Terry

Jeeves.......Thanks Mike :)

YagoHLD......Thanks Yago :)

Mega cool... :notworthy (y)

I'm still going through all the pictures and the amazing level of detail there... wonderful job. :ro:

John

Whoa! That is tremendous work Kolche...
The figure placement alone is well thought through, let alone your attention to their painting details. The M4 turned out really well, and the smaller details add to the scene. I do have to say the photography is so clear and sharp, but this highlights for me the fact that eveything looks too clean? I think some dust and dirt and grime would realy tie in a lot of the subject matter. For example some dust to blend the sandbags to the tank a little more, around the wall line of the building, maybe have some water stains on the barrel itself where it overflows?
Small things only meant to complement your beautiful work. :laugh:
Brad

Hello Kolche, I have looked at this several times now and have to say how much I enjoy your modelling:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

Your figure painting is just amazing!!!!

randy

Back