• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Destroyed Factory

Gremlin

Here's the start of a destroyed factory dio.I am hoping to have around 10 figures in it all standing around observing another battle going on in the distance.
DSCF2645.jpg

DSCF2646.jpg

DSCF2647.jpg

Adam
Some small additions to the factory.
DSCF2715.jpg

DSCF2716.jpg

DSCF2717.jpg

DSCF2718.jpg

DSCF2719.jpg

DSCF2720.jpg

Adam
Some small additions to the factory.
DSCF2715.jpg

DSCF2716.jpg

DSCF2717.jpg

DSCF2718.jpg

DSCF2719.jpg

DSCF2720.jpg

Adam

Thanks to every one for the comments.
I have been doing little bits on the figures to see how they fit in to the scene. Comments are most welcome.
xmm011.jpg

xmm012.jpg

xmm016.jpg

xmm014.jpg

Adam

I think it is going to be a very interesting and atmospheric dio , i like the ruins very much, :woohoo: hope to see it finished soon, keep up the good work :)

Adam , moving along nicely , the all round visuals will make this a very nice build !!!

Good job on working up all the figs. looking forward to the next installment with them staged on the build .

I have been busy lately trying to finish models that have been sitting around.So here is the factory just about done and only some small detail,s to do on the figures.
models_iv_012.JPG

models_iv_013.JPG

models_iv_014.JPG

models_iv_015.JPG

models_iv_016.JPG

models_iv_017.JPG

models_iv_018.JPG

models_iv_019.JPG

models_iv_020.JPG

models_iv_021.JPG

Hope you like
Adam

Great work!
The factory planning and scratch buiding is excellent not to mention all those figues. I admire your dedication to commit to so many - figures are very time consuming.
Fantastic idea.

Ian.

NICE!! It's great groundwork but it's nice to see so many figs and it's REALLY nice to see regular Landsers for a change.
J

Uh oh Ive just noticed something,....

Sorry for pointing this out ,...but better now then when in a competition or something !

SS Camo helmet covers on Wehrmacht troops ?

Back