• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

CYLON RAIDER

MrT

Master at Arms
Staff member
Morbieus has come out with the Cylon Raider from the original Battlestar Galactica series in 1/32 scale. If you're wondering that is BIG. When assembled it will measure 17 inches across.

DSC01522.JPG

DSC01525.JPG

This kit fills the box with little room to spare.

DSC01524.JPG

The model was copied strait from the movie version and has some unique details that may be of interest to those from the armor world. Later we will have a quiz to see how many of those details you can spot.

This would be a good model to light up (if I knew how) with lots of space inside for wiring. You never know I might just try it.

Stay tuned this may prove to be a cool build.

Terry B)

h7f82157.jpg

That looks cool. Will be interesting to watch. Is it basically the ship or is there any interior??
JAmes

roadwheels, you never get away from them! not even in space!! :bang head

looking forward to see this build

//Mats

Construction begins with the exhaust baffles. If you are going to light the kit now is the time because step two closes the hull. The baffles are painted with primer. I jumped ahead and added some parts to the upper hull. More to come.

Can you find the German halftrack sprocket????

Terry B)

DSC01526.JPG

DSC01528.JPG

DSC01529.JPG

Back