• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Cyber Hobby's Bf 110 D-3 Nachtjager

Paulw

This is what is going on now. I have the pit almost finished just some little items that will need paint and a little more added.
So far this has been not too difficult, the seat belts are too small for me to see well even with my optivisor.

I really think I am getting spoiled for these Eduard pe interiors. I like em.

Cyb er Hobby's Bf 110 D-3 Nachtjager

sneakin down to smaller scales I see, pretty soon we'll have you building 1/700 aircraft carriers with 6 sheets of etch :D ...........a wait that would be SAD(ave) :tomato

Nice work Paul :good:

Cyb er Hobby's Bf 110 D-3 Nachtjager

sneakin down to smaller scales I see, pretty soon we'll have you building 1/700 aircraft carriers with 6 sheets of etch :D ...........a wait that would be SAD(ave) :tomato

Nice work Paul :good:
You just made me vomit a bit in my mouth :sick:
Agree on the nice work part Paul :drinks

They can do good job fore sure, I guess I focus on the negative with them. Those ammo cans ain't edwards are they?

No Bob they are the kit ones. I may have to break down and get this in 32 later.

I may have to break down and get this in 32 later.
chair.gif
t2695.gif

A little update. I have the fuse sewn together and the the cage and other interior parts assembled. I am going to buy some masks for this one because I dont want to chance really screwing up the canopies. It fits real well and I have no complaints so far. I also went and built up the gun bay and one of the engines as well. More weathering is due on this one and it will go in the plane and the other I will use as a display.

I will probably put this on the side to wait until next payday so I can get the masks.

Paul you think you might want to try the painted decal sheets for the canopy for this? You know what I'm talking about, cut into strips and lay over canopy frames.

I spent the better part of yesterday getting the cowling and the gear/gear bay assembled and so far every thing was going along swimmingly until this morning when I ran into this issue. Both wings are affected and in the same spot.

this was the inside lower wing but the out side fits real well.

I tried the boiling water treatment to get the leading edge to curve back to fit this area but no go. Well, off to the closet before I really mess this up

I spent the better part of yesterday getting the cowling and the gear/gear bay assembled and so far every thing was going along swimmingly until this morning when I ran into this issue. Both wings are affected and in the same spot.

The gap between the nacelle and the inner wing will not line up. The curved piece is supposed to match the wing and not be above it.

this was the inside lower wing but the out side fits real well.

I tried the boiling water treatment to get the leading edge to curve back to fit this area but no go. Well, off to the closet before I really mess this up

Back