• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Cyber-hobbies SSL issues?

Apologies to the mods if I've posted this in the wrong discussion group - it was about the closest fit :idonno

Does anyone else have SSL issues on the Cyber-hobbies site? I get constant SSL time-outs etc, causing me no end frustration. Initially I thought it was browser (Google Chrome) related, but the problems persisted even after swapping to IE. Eventually I gave up after entering my c/card details on check-out and having the site/SSL certificate time-out for what felt like the gazilianth time. Further to this, I'm not actually sure if the trx was processed on the card, hence me not giving it another go - I'll wait a few days to see if it shows up against my bank account...

Anyways, after this long diatribe.... Does anyone else have these constant and frustrating experiences with the CH site? Please tell me I'm not alone...

Rudi :unsure:

I have had this happen on their site , perserverance is all I can recommend . I do not know why it happens , it is as if the sign in is not registering . I wish I could be more helpful as you are probably buying my christmas present ! ;)

Jenny :kiss:

Thanks Jen, will try again tonight... trying to make the most of the AUD vs USD rates ;) I suggested to the missus we make the most of it and buy a muscle car... she told me to get.... a model instead... (what did you think she said? :D )

.....you are probably buying my christmas present ! ;) ....

How did you guess? :pp

Back