• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Cool new stuff from AFV

jknaus

Administrator
Looks like a new German Sd.Kfz.231 Schwerer Panzerspähwagen and German Sd.Kfz.232 Schwerer Panzerspähwagen are in the pipe. Should be cool.
James

sdkfz231

sdkfz231.jpg

sdkfz232

sdkfz232_8.jpg

Those will be very cool. (y)

B)

I have always loved the look of the 231, like a top fuel dragster built from a halftrack. I never quite understood the reasoning of an armored vehicle with rubber tires but I guess they worked OK. 1/35 is not my scale but I may need to get one of these.

I have always loved the look of the 231, like a top fuel dragster built from a halftrack. I never quite understood the reasoning of an armored vehicle with rubber tires but I guess they worked OK. 1/35 is not my scale but I may need to get one of these.

Bot wheeled and tracked have theyr own advantages. The greatest for wheeled is angle of aproach is higher, Lower cost, lower maintenance and superior speed and manouverability.

Back