• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Congrats, Moon Pup!

Nope , ........... this is all new to me , ........ just got home from work , ........ I was actually sincere in his recommendation , but we did have a discussion awhile ago [ in the mod forum ] about no insider mods etc. being selected , ......

I also told you guys it would be a hoot selecting him :laugh: , and no , I had no idea it was a covert operation in progress , ..... so Pup , .......... I wasn't in on it , other than making the suggestion of electing you " our main dude , that keeps us going "

Jenny , ........ I backed off after my suggestion , .......... I had a sneaky suspicion something was up ........ I mean who would argue against the Pup being " The Guy " .

Oh you tricky nobs !!!

Cheyenne wrote:
Jenny , ........ I backed off after my suggestion , .......... I had a sneaky suspicion something was up ........ I mean who would argue against the Pup being " The Guy " .

Oh you tricky nobs !!!

And here I was thinking I finally stated my position well enough to get the last word in... :woohoo: I forgot, I was going to bed.

Back