• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Congrats, Moon Pup!

Iron Mike

Master At Arms And Resident Curmudgeon
A laurel and hardy handshake to our new, MODELER OF THE MONTH!!! Congrats, big guy, this is well deserved! Thanks for all you do!

The passwords will now be reset. I knew I should have looked at this issue before publishing it. You people know me too well. I can hear it now..

"send it to him before he goes to work, he never looks at it that closely in the mornings!"

"Yeah, and we'll use someone else to distract him"

Thank you all, I haven't read it yet so I have no idea what they have written.

can't believe you all got around behind my back like this...

That GOD you use the picture of me and my Wife, you know how much photoshop I had to do on that to make me look good next to her?

Haven't had a chance to put it in there yet. So is there a secret hand shake or code word I need to know about?

That's well-deserved, in my humble opinion. Moon, you're a real dervish- in so many group builds, tackling the toughest projects- and working so hard to keep things running smoothly to boot! My hat's off to you, my friend- cheers!

chuk

Congrats MP, well deserved!

smiles_415.gif

Thanks to everyone, even the sneaky ones.

As far as the work on the website goes, it can't be done without the help of everyone who has some hand in running it, even everyone who post here has a stake in it's success. Thanks again..

My hat's off to you Bob, most excellent modeler, website wrangler, and all around good egg :drink :drink :drink

Tom

Hehehehehehe , I took the precaution of disabling your access to the password overwrite .

I will tell you all that there is a seperate moderator forum where we discuss such things as modeller of the month and reccomend stuff for Armoured fury . One of the other moderators suggested Moon Pup after it was already in play by me , I then had to back Moon Pup up in not putting moderators in the mix :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

So thanks Glenn you almost wrecked it all :pp

Truthfully , if we did not have Moon Pup , we would be on the old site still and at the mercy of them . This site is our pride and joy as a collective , all members should be proud that they part own it , they truly are the community that I and I know Moon Pup and all moderators love . But they should be thankful for Bob who designed it as well .

I would be remiss to mention that Moon Pup is also an excellent modeller , a genuine guy who seems to have found a niche in working with PE , glad to help and not too proud not to ask for some help . :)

:unsure: Well I guess I should just go to the naughty corner now :( which will mean I will miss out on the modeller of the month celebratory chocolate cake :unsure: .

Jenny :kiss:

Thank you Jenny, really everyone on the Staff should have this honor because with out everyone's help there would be no TnT. I have said many times over, but modeling and web stuff is my hobby. Now if I can only figure out how to put bread on the table by sniffin' glue... :mpup

No naughty corner and I'll reinstate Glenn's account now I know he was not the instigator. I hope he hasn't tried to log on since this morning.

Moon Puppy (AKA) Bob... :mpup :mpup :mpup :mpup :mpup :notworthy
Bob, as I stated in our PM it does truly fit (and I didn't even
know that you were on the hook for this one)... :duh
What you computer literate people don't know is Bob often times
takes us "Computer Illiterate" people under his wing and guides
us (sometimes with a good swift kick) which I know I've deserved
once or twice and sets us back on the road to success. :notworthy (y)
Thanks again for all the help. ;)
The only thing I don't understand is how can you get modeler of
the month if you haven't spend much time in the naughty corner,
I thought that was a pre-requisite... :eek:hmy: :D
But again, thanks for all the help, it's like working with Geppetto.
You pull all the right strings, the puppets dance and the show
goes off without a hitch. :ro: :ro: :ro:
Enjoy the limelight and then back to work... The pink whip is
already swirling around and you will hear the crack soon enough.
:blink :ermm: :huh:
Meet you in the Naughty Corner as I'm sure that is where I'm off to AGAIN... :D ;)
Shawn

Shawn there is a special Moderators Naughty corner that all staff start off in and work to get out. So far no one has gotten out, once you think you're out, you get pulled back in...

Thanks again everyone.

Bob,
Understood, Kinda like "Hotel California":
You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave.
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Again, Congrats. (I know how the blind side feels). :duh
Shawn

Back