• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Congrats Andy

shawngehling

Andy,
Congrats on being the Oct. Modeler of the Month...
Pumkin pie for everyone???? :idonno
Can't wait to see what you'll be posting next.
Shawn

Hey Guys and Gals

Thank you very much for the MOTM award, I am very shocked and very :blush: but also extremely happy at being put forward :cheer:

The news coincides with my second wedding anniversary to my lovely wife Susan and we have just both got home after a very special treat that was nice and quite and age appropriate
yeah right !! :lol: ;)

We went to see Brit rock band Muse live in concert in Millwaukee :ro: B)

Thanks once again

Andy

PS ooh look Ive got a ribbon at last :woohoo:

Congratulations, Andy!
Now, go back where you came from. :evil:
Oh, my bad, you've already scheduled your flight.
Well, I'm sure you'll be greeted at the airport like the Beatles were when they landed in New York. :woohoo:
We'll miss ya, buddy. :( Be safe and we'll catch ya on the flip-flop.
P.S., Don't forget to write...I mean stay in touch.
Peace and Love,
Randy

Andy,
Congrats and Congrats!! (MOM and Wedding Anniv) Our anniversay is on the 31st. I hope you and your wife enjoy! Ryan ;)

ANDY,

Congrats Mr. Boba Fettes !! Well Deserved !!! Now, go build a Model ! :laugh: OH ! Congrats on th Wedding Anniversary too , .... Now Go build a Models ! :D :peace

sw_boba_fett_print_1_20101007_1263208182.jpg

ERIK

Hang on a sec.... I thought MotM was going to Boba Fett.... Who gave it to Andy? Someone's been messing with AF.... There's gonna be hell to pay!!! :silly: :laugh:

Congrats to both members... :drink

Back