• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Completion Summary

Thank you very very much guys!!! :) I really appreciate it!! :drinks

All the best!!!
Dusan.

At last, I can bring that one to a conclusion .

The Hasegawa B-25H is finished.

finale_B-25H_002a.jpg

finale_B-25H_008a.jpg

finale_B-25H_019a.jpg

More pictures will be posted under Bomber Command.

Cheers, Christian B)

WOW!!!!! This is a wonderfull model Christian :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

Your detail work really sets off a great paint and decal finish.

Congratulations!

Randy

Looks great Christian!!

Between a doctor's appointment today and a visit up north to mom's tomorrow, I don't have much time to get mine done...we'll see!

It 's finally completed! :yipee

Ventura010.jpg

Ventura006-1.jpg

Ventura005.jpg

Ventura004.jpg

Ventura003.jpg

Ventura002.jpg

Ventura001.jpg

thanks to everyone who encouraged me during the last couple of days getting it done. My slump is over and I'm looking forward to the upcoming campaigns! :dude

Man I tell ya, I think this has been the most successful campaign we've had yet. Outstanding finish folks!

I am so calling this one done...despite the great start super detailing the inside, my interest level faded quick...really takes a lot out of you building the big boys! OD-- I would love to know some tips on getting the whole thing in the pic like your Wellington-- couldn't quite manage it with this baby...

001%7E10.jpg

003%7E9.jpg

004%7E6.jpg

It looks good from here Mike (y) (y) as for getting it all in the frame the lanc has the Wellington beat in both span and length, I guess I'll find out when I get my lanc done. As for the Wellington, I just set the lens to the widest angle I can get and back off till it filled the view finder.

Back