• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Citroen CV 11

The Zod

Tamiya 1/48 kit. Not much to her. Will be a French vehicle.

ct2.jpg

ct1.jpg

General, I like to see that you are doing this kit.
I have the same kit in 1:35 scale, and i would like to do a civil car too.
I would like to know the colours used, and I would like to see more pics with more steps done soon.

See you!

Yago.

does the 1/48 have the same issue with the gaps in the rear between the body and the chassie?
find it strange that they have not tried to get a better fit there somehow!
Nice build so far, looking forward to see more :)

General, I like to see that you are doing this kit.
I have the same kit in 1:35 scale, and i would like to do a civil car too.
I would like to know the colours used, and I would like to see more pics with more steps done soon.

See you!

Yago.
Yago
Thank you. I used Tamiya olive green for the French army version. I will be posting some more pix soon.
Chad

does the 1/48 have the same issue with the gaps in the rear between the body and the chassie?
find it strange that they have not tried to get a better fit there somehow!
Nice build so far, looking forward to see more :)

Thank yo Bagge. I did a test fit for the body and chassis. No problems.

That reminds me, make sure I clean the chicken grease off my fingers before spraying the Alclad...

Chad that looks fine! Lot of character.

ZOD,

Very Cool !!! It looks "broken in" ! Great Weathering !! For th Fingerprints - I would just go back & lightly dust then out. It's no biggie !!

I Dig th Color !! Great Job !! :drinks

Finally had some quality modeling time. Got rid of those fingerprints. I am gonna try to take a bit more of the dust off before calling
her finished.

ct9.jpg

ct10.jpg

ct11.jpg

ct12.jpg

Back