• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Chevy Titan 90

animal

This is my entry to this build. It is AMT's 1/25 scale model of the Chevy Titan 90 COE. It will also have a 36 foot tag along trailer with it.

GEDC0196.jpg
:mpup :Hiay

This will be cool. I will keep an eye on this one since I want to build one if not in this life than for sure in my next one.

Joe

Thanks Saul. I am starting to feel a little better now. It was good to talk to you the other day.(y) :Hiay

Here are some more in-progress pics. The chassis is almost finished. Will be starting on the interior next.

GEDC0217.jpg

GEDC0213.jpg

GEDC0214.jpg

GEDC0215.jpg

GEDC0216.jpg

:mpup :Hiay

I blinked and you are at this point? Like I wrote, a truck building machine!

By the way, tell me which 1/4 ton gun truck you want to see. ;)

Regards,

The tractor is just about done. I have started on the 48 foot auto hauler the 90 Will haul. It is a 36 foot tag along that I have modified and stretched to 48 feet. It has an external lift winch on the front of the trailer for lifting external stowage. It will swing out to lift items from the ground. I think that I will store spare truck tires in the forward bay.

GEDC0232.jpg

GEDC0231.jpg

GEDC0227.jpg

GEDC0228.jpg

GEDC0229.jpg

GEDC0230.jpg
:Hiay :mpup

Back