• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

CHARLIE DON'T SURF PART II IS COMING

MrT

Master at Arms
Staff member
About time to crank um up!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bg9e4B3pLQA

www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5zZKawkcBU

I hear there's a guntruck on the list of things.

Not mine mind ya.

Not sure what I'll do. We're making a mini road trip today, maybe something will spark my interest.

I have a question.
I hope here it's right place to ask...

The variant of "HUEY" UH-1N or AB-212. Was project in 1968 and start the delivery in 1970.
For the time it's probably was in action on Vietnam, right?
it's a little confuse on the internet this information about this variant. :blink

It's was I have 2 to build...
one on 1/48 e other on 1/35 :soldier

Cheers! :drinks

Can't answer the question Art, sorry. I know the N model was used when I was in the USAF for the ICBM field support, that was early 80s. can't say if they were used in the early 70s in SEA.

Another note, this campaign is scheduled to run for 8 months, but for you my friend, you only have one month because you always wait till the last month to get started. :mpup

The variant of "HUEY" UH-1N or AB-212. Was project in 1968 and start the delivery in 1970.
For the time it's probably was in action on Vietnam, right?

Artur,

The USAF 20th SOS Green Hornets had them:
Bill_Lyster_CamRanh_19712.jpg

Pilot Bill Lyster in CamRanh Bay 1971

Svoboda.jpg

Pilot Svoboda, same time frame and location.

jim20THGUNPASS.jpg

Low pass, photo by Jim Green,

20THSO1.jpg

UH-1N.jpg

Regards,

Well, no more questions :drinks

Andar Saul, thanks very much. A answer andar great pics fora reference!

Cheers :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

I want in, but have to wait until next month (a little mattrer regarding a custom Glock 21 is keeping me tied donw monetarily). Have been in a flying-thingy mood lately....leaning towards a bomb-laden A-4 Skyhawk.

Back