• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Challenger I WIP

wing_nut

Hi All
1 st post here at T&T. May as well start with what I'm working on now. This is the Tamiya Challenger 1 Mk.3. Older kit with a few fit issues and more with stuff that is just the wrong shape or left off. Gives me a chance to work on my scratch building, which I haven't had the opportunity to do that much. One of the major components was the rear storage bin. The cover hinges were backwards and instead of being rounded the corners were angled.

Img_9447.jpg

Img_9451.jpg

Img_9715.jpg

Img_9719.jpg

Img_9721.jpg

Img_9723.jpg

Not sure what a Challenger is but that's some mighty fine work going on Wingnut.

Welcome aboard, glad you made it.

Whoa ! Hey,WOW!

Hi there Wingnut.

That is some fine looking work you have started on there.It is going to be nice having you around to show us all the neat stuff you know how to do.

How about stopping in the "Jenny's Friends" thread and introducing yourself to us all? And if you have the time and workspace, maybe consider joining one of the group builds.

Gary

moon puppy wrote:
Not sure what a Challenger is but that's some mighty fine work going on Wingnut.

Welcome aboard, glad you made it.
B)

Settle down there Moon Puppy. I know that last photo looks like wings, but it is a [strike]target[/strike] tank. :pinch: .

Thanks guys. happy to be here. And thanks for the comments.

It will be in a NATO scheme depicting this vehicle...

Chaldecal2.jpg

Back