• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Can't view full editor.

In the bowels of the file system of the website. That's why I turned it off, long story short, we have some issues on the admin side of the site and there are some options that I can not easily get to. When troubleshooting the issue I reset the settings for the forum to default and one default option is the file attachment option. That's why you were able to use it when you first started posting. I have since found how to get to the options via another route and disabled the file attachment option.

The images you attached could be hot linked by right clicking the image and copy image location, then paste where you want it. But there's no real way to go back and edit or easily manipulate that image once you attach it to a post. That's why we ask you use a Gallery/image hosting system. Photobucket, Imageshack, or ours it really doesn't matter. Just as long as you are posting. :mpup

Ok thanks MP, i'm starting to learn how to use MA's gallery now so i think i will be using that from now on.

Back