• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Canadian Cougar

gnicks

My entry for CTA III

image1.JPG

image2.JPG

image3.JPG

Gerry

To all the members regarding this entry. I made a huge mistake last year when Gerry gave me his entry money. I assumed it was a donation. He brought the unstarted kit in November and I saw it and then the finished model in January. Gerry sent me pictures and that is when I realized I had screwed up.I am hoping you will accept the word of one of the admins but I also consulted the moderators and Bob and got their go-ahead.
Therefore you have this unconventional post.
James

I don't see anything unconventional, I just see a beautiful little gem of a build. :coolio

Nice work, is this your preferred scale?

Please post more work. :good:

I'm thrilled to see this and I'm glad Gerry was allowed to post this exceptional model.

Welcome Gerry, that is a fantastic 'calling card' you brought. Is that the old ACE kit in 1/72 scale? I really need to add one of those to my collection. You did magnificent!

Well done Gerry and welcome aboard, thanks for joining the fund raiser. I think the Cold Lakes crew is going to outnumber the rest of us here soon. (y)

Back