• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Bunker #2

Thanks guys , makin progress ..........

For the second bunker I took this antique Verlinden 2cm flak bunker and reworked it with some added sides and a roof .

vbnkr.jpg

I used coffee stirs to add some relief on the outer walls to simulate the concrete pour frames .
I also used a lid from my sons Halo underwear container for the tombstone roof shape .
I'm also thinking of adding some plunging 5inch round damage to the overhang .
I'm off today so hopefully I'll get this piece done .

Picture1567.jpg

Picture1568.jpg

Picture1578.jpg

Picture1579.jpg

Picture1572.jpg

Picture1571.jpg

Picture1569.jpg

Picture1577.jpg

Picture1575.jpg

Picture1570.jpg

Picture1573.jpg

Picture1576.jpg

Picture1574.jpg

I also used a lid from my sons Halo underwear container for the tombstone roof shape .

It looks exceptional except you threw me with the above. I have a son and have NO clue what you are referring to...
:hmmm

Regards,

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Saul , Halo is a video game that my son loves .

They make underwear with game logos all over them , also lounge/sweat pants , ....... and they come in tombstone shaped tins .

Along with rock bands etc.

Ah, so it doesn't refer to High Altitude Low Opening underwear but that other World video game. So, did you use the lid or was it a mold?

Regards,

I used the lid as a mold and filled it with plaster , ....... couldn't get the damed thing out after it dried though , not enough greeze as a release agent , ..... had to cut the lid off , ......... son's gonna be upset , ........... when/and if he finds out :blush:

Wow! Nice work! Wasting the lid can't be as bad as crashing your son's gas powered airplane on it's maiden voyage. This is how it's done, son! :pinch:

:ro: :ro:

WOW !! Awesome work !! Great idea on th Underwear lid !! Th Bunkers are Rockin' ! So, how long before you do a Omaha Beach Dio with bunkers ?

ERIK

Back