• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Bunker #2

Cheyenne

Very vague lay out at the moment , ....... two firsts here , ........ I'm not scratching the buildings and I'm going Allied !!!

The two bunkers will be a tad farther away from the well and buildings .
The bunkers will be at the top of the dunes , with a beach road up to the buildings area .

So far I've got a Resicast dozer , an Azimut Chevy 4x4 panel truck [ radio version ] , these will [ hopefully ] be definitely in the dio .

Picture1548.jpg

Sorry , no news paper , ........... I'm sick [ cold ] , I'm in my jammys and I aint leavin the house , ........ sides , it's rainin out , ....... hard .

Picture1547.jpg

Picture1541.jpg

Picture1546.jpg

Picture1545.jpg

Picture1543.jpg

Picture1542.jpg

Picture1544.jpg

Re: Well , I'm commited ..........

glenn starts something and it will be huge, epic and beyond all boundaries!

please let me know in time when you start a war so that i can run away as far as possible! ;)

i love that layout and look forward to your build!

Thanks guys , I've had these plaster Verlinden offerings forever , .......... so it's time to use them .

If you noticed , :laugh: , I've cleaned up the bench , ...... hopefully this build will end the modeling blockage from last November till yesterday !!!!
It was a tough 2010 , a type of year I never want to experience again .

wow thats going to be huge

Did you say that you`ve been commited ?

Cool. This should be interesting. looking forward to it.
James

Re: Bunker work .........

Ok , I'm callin this bunker done , .......... the sand bucket isn't that shiny , it's the light , ...... may have to wash it a tad darker if it keeps doin that in future pics .

I must say this Verlinden bunker is an antique , ........ but I love it and will look into some more !!!

Picture1556.jpg

Picture1555.jpg

Picture1562.jpg

Picture1552.jpg

Picture1566.jpg

Picture1551.jpg

Picture1553.jpg

Picture1554.jpg

Picture1559.jpg

Picture1558.jpg

Picture1557.jpg

Picture1563.jpg

Picture1560.jpg

Picture1561.jpg

Re: Bunker work .........

Wow! Glenn you don't get to share a lot of stuff but when you do, you make up for it in spades...Thanks for sharing, inspiring work!

Back