• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Buddies building Pig tanks

mlp

Hi all,

I've discussed this with Moon and he said "go ahaed" (or something like this) :) so here we go ...

The idea behind this "Buddies building" is plain and simple; one opens a thread where all willing to build the same model can post their progress too. It starts with the first post and has an open end. It is not a campaign nor will you get a ribbon or something when you finish, this is just for fun for some equal crazy girls and guys just want to build the same kit within one thread.

And this is what this Buddies building is all about

cimg02361.jpg

yeah the PIG TANK or better Akuyaku which translates to something like Bad Guy.

cimg02371.jpg

There are some sprues in the box and some real nice figgies :)

cimg02381.jpg

So, here we go with this Buddies building PIG Tanks. Anyone who likes to join with an Akuyaku is welcomed!

well just forgot ... this will be my first crawling subject in 30+ years .... what the hell did I thought when I said I'll do this?

I saw one of these done up in MMIR 55, had never seen one before, thought, hey that might be fun. Until I looked for one and saw the price!! Yikes! Good luck, guys!! (y)

Finaly I have been wayting more than a Year for you to start on this one Martin. :geek :yipee

Cool!! I saw a couple of these posted on the Missing Lynx forum, and I love it. If I can find some way to pay for the model, I'm absolutely in.

*edit* Woof, just realized w/ shipping, its about 75 bucks for that kit. I might not be able to get one after all. I'll have to look and see if its possible to get one of these in China, some co-workers are going to China later in the year.

Cool!! I saw a couple of these posted on the Missing Lynx forum, and I love it. If I can find some way to pay for the model, I'm absolutely in.

*edit* Woof, just realized w/ shipping, its about 75 bucks for that kit. I might not be able to get one after all. I'll have to look and see if its possible to get one of these in China, some co-workers are going to China later in the year.

I'm crossing fingers Adam! It for sure would be great to have you in too.

and to all others

yep this will be fun but be patience first the Canberra and then this one

First thing I think of when I see the swine is the game Pass the Pigs. That brings back memories. This looks like it will be a fun watch :popcorn
James

Back