• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Broken and Requested Smilies-Some Old Smilies Added

moon puppy

Administrator
Staff member
Hi, please post any broken smilies you find. So far I've fixed (y) and :D

I know I have to fix :drtumbs and :mpup (in that order...)

Check it out, if you type
Code:
:
and a couple of letters a list of smilies are generated. Pretty cool huh?

Most of my big smilies are in the old Coppermine photo gallery. I have a reference *.doc file with all the addresses that I use and they still work just fine.
Minion_Gallery.gif

I don't know what you plan on doing with that old thing Bob. While it is a mess, it still has some very good usefulness.
light-bulb.gif

I am sure it is a pain in the can, but can we keep it?
Puter_head_bash.gif

Just don't want to give you any more headaches than you need.
3dfou.gif

Just noticed the same smilies are working in the Conversation also. Looks like it's universal for the site. The old site each component was kinda independent. Other than shared logons not much else was shared.
Man I'm lovin' this new software!!!

I never knew the type list for the standard smileys. Is there a way for you to post a list? I just did the click thing before and never paid much attention to what text was placed in the post.

Click on the Smilie button and you get them all.
1586020697300.png

It looks like we're actually pulling smilies from external sources so no, I can't list them all.

Need one where one guy holds up a 9 and gets slapped by the other two.

Also, while I do like the new :bang head I still like the old one where he just beats his head on the wall. There are times when it is appropriate, as well as the one where one guy slaps the other on the head. Duh!

I've started moving some of the old Smilies in so that they can be used. If anyone has some that they would like to add let me know.
:smack: :good: :dude: :ph: :bm: :ro: :vgood: :eyeroll: :drunks: :silly:...and several more so have a look. this is a WiP.

Back