• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

British-German Hand to Hand combat North Africa

shawngehling

Hand to Hand Fighting-British and German Infantry, North Africa Kit 1- WW-II era in 1/35th Scale Kit # MB3592

HandtoHandfightingBritishandGermanNorthAfricafront.jpg

By Shawn W. Gehling

HandtoHandfightingBritishandGermanNorthAfricaback.jpg

This is another set based on German Infantry soldiers fighting hand to hand against British Infantry soldiers in North Africa. (note that it is kit #1).

The Kit:

Contains 1 sprue with 86 pieces that have no flash.
It has three German Infantry figures, one is shot while the other two are locked in hand to hand combat with two British Infantry soldiers. If you have ever seen any of the old training movies, These figures are in “typical” hand to hand combat poses that they trained for.

HandtoHandfightingBritishandGermanNorthAfricasprue.jpg

The weapons, uniforms and equipment look accurate.

Conclusion: It appears that Master Box has once again released “a diorama in a box” that by the number will be added to like the Soviet/German and USMC/Japanese Marine sets, which will have many possibilities for an endless list of future diorama's.
The uniforms and equipment are covered in numerous books, so information on these should not be too hard to find.
Overall this should build into an outstanding replica and is highly recommended for anyone who enjoys figures. I would like to thank Alexander Surzhenko of Master Box Models for the review kit.

SHAWN,

This looks really Cool ! I like th fact that all of th Figures are actually molded separately !! Great Concept for a Box of Figures !!

James and Panzerace...
Sounds like just the set for that build.
Yes they are all separate and really nice.
I can't wait to see what other sets will come out in this series.
If they are like the others there will be a German set and a British set.
Yee-Ha.
Shawn

Back