• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

British 155mm AS-90 spg

I'm just trying to distract everyone from the rest of the build by showing my big gun...... Maybe I'm just compensating. :eek:hyeah

I got kinda caught up workin on this and haven't touched much of anything else. The as-90 is not ready to receive a primer.

h86a1413.JPG

hd7a1713.JPG

h176a25c.JPG

h109d5f3.JPG

hacc766d.JPG

thanks guys got the black on a while ago will have pics soon . The black and green definitely gives it that British flavor.

Yeh we use these for 'drive-by's' in Liverpool :evil: Really got 'the-bit-between-your-teeth' on this project. Superb modelling, sir :good:

Ian.

cant be much left of the neighborhood . Thanks for the good words guys. Remind me to stay out of Liverpool. Sherman if either of us ever visit Ian lets be sure to take some rpg's.
Here are the promised pics. Working on a eastern European base for this one . Just a little peace keeping mission.
hfced0f3.JPG

h2850d25.JPG

hfd0b535.JPG

h14cce8e.JPG

h13965df.JPG

Didn't want to dirty it up too much . After all it hasn't been in country all that long on the current mission of peace keeping

That's a long trip to work. On a different note can you recommend a good vampire or seavixen in 1/48 or even 1/32 I have to admit I have a weakness for those twin boom beauties. That would be a good way to do the navy aircraft campaign :pilot

Back