• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Break time. *a lot of pictures*

I really like the way you are able to pull off realistic settings, more specifically the foliage. There is skill in making it NOT look like bunches of twigs 'plugged' over the base.Or a carpet of static grass floating on glue. It is a skill I have not mastered so I enjoy looking at the work of those who have.

andyfettes wrote:
I think the whole scene looks fantastic !

In awe

Andy

I missed your response, :blush: Sorry Andy

and thank you very much!

Ozzie Jo wrote:
I really like the way you are able to pull off realistic settings, more specifically the foliage. There is skill in making it NOT look like bunches of twigs 'plugged' over the base.Or a carpet of static grass floating on glue. It is a skill I have not mastered so I enjoy looking at the work of those who have.

Thanks Ozzie Jo,

groundwork is one of my favorite pastimes. My dad and I had a huge train layout in the basement when I was a kid, he was pretty specific about the track placement and layout, not to mention handling most of the trains so that left me with being in charge of the scenery like buildings and bushes and trees etc. For some reason I really took to it and would enjoy spending rainy weekends in the basement 'planting' stuff. It just seemed to naturally carry over into armor without even thinking about it.

Thanks for commenting guys.

:D

Super !!!!!!!
Work has very much impressed.Simply looked and admired!
I dream so to be able.
Super!!!!!!!!!

Back