• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Borgward IV Wanze ,Berlin 1945

PMH

Hello designer of this forum ;)
Here is my Borgward IV was my sauce, a conversion end of war that existed could be a little personal pleasure with these two distinct colors! :pp . The modelkit was very pleasant to the rockets set the Blast Models, and Borgward IV at Dragon !.

borgward-IV8.jpg

borgward-IV6.jpg

borgward-IV10.jpg

borgward-IV14.jpg

borgward-22.jpg

borgward-10.jpg

borgward-19.jpg

borg-new12.jpg

borg-new.jpg

borg-new15.jpg

borg-new8.jpg

borg-new6.jpg

Laurent ,

Awesome scratch work !! I've seen pix of th realt thing & thought what na Awesome Machine. You captured it perfectly !! I love those Panzer Schreck on th side mount !! Fire Power indeed !!

:drinks

Nice work Laurent , .......... hey , late in the war , you grab a helmet off the street or a dead guy , even if it don't fit too good it's still melon protection , ...... better than a derby ..........

Nice work Laurent , .......... hey , late in the war , you grab a helmet off the street or a dead guy , even if it don't fit too good it's still melon protection , ...... better than a derby ..........

Thank you all for your comments !. :)

Effectively Cheyenne, my soldier shall have been able to find his helmet in a dead comrade.
Or after spending sleepless nights, our man at the head puffy !. :lol:

Back