• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Bolton Paul Defiant Mk. I in 1/72

Hello dear friends

Thanks for the comments. I had to go over the Tan a few more times Mark. In one part it simply wouldn't stick to the model. Still, I got as much as could without it looking too thick.

And now the decals are ready. On to weathering and then this Project is finished. I will be able to devote myself to another Project which has been on my mind for a few years - a Resin detailed Spitfire Mk. I

Cheers

Alex

hd5153df.JPG

h1518be0.JPG

hbd26a45.JPG

h36d1453.JPG

h5fa54a7.JPG

h3ac6980.JPG

h8a01137.JPG

Obrigado Luiz,

Estou tentando fazer o maximo possivel para melhorar, sem airbrush fica realmente dificil. Mas quem sabe um dia acerto.

Se quiseres da uma olhada no meu Spit na campanha dos pilotos. Esse sera realmente um desafio. Vamos ver se consigo.

Que tal as coisas por ai com o presidente eleito?

Abracos

Alex

Obrigado Luiz,

Estou tentando fazer o maximo possivel para melhorar, sem airbrush fica realmente dificil. Mas quem sabe um dia acerto.

Se quiseres da uma olhada no meu Spit na campanha dos pilotos. Esse sera realmente um desafio. Vamos ver se consigo.

Que tal as coisas por ai com o presidente eleito?

Abracos

Alex

Prezado Alex.

Este Spit, com certeza vai ficar show!...creio, pelo que você falou, esta será sua primeira experiência com aerógrafo...super curioso em ver como vai ficar...

Quanto ao nosso novo presidente, estamos muito confiantes!

Grande abraço e até a próxima :drinks

Luiz.

Thank you so much for all the encouragement. You guys are the best!

I just wish I could use an airbrush... Paul, any chances you will be coming to Germany in the future? Maybe you could help me set up that exhaust System when our house is built.

Luiz, eu infelizmente nao posso usar o aerografo por causa da minha asma. As pequenas particulas acabam comigo, quando tentei tive reacoes super fortes. Talvez um dia consiga montar um sistema de exaustao adequado.

Abracos

Cheers

Alex

Thank you so much for all the encouragement. You guys are the best!

I just wish I could use an airbrush... Paul, any chances you will be coming to Germany in the future? Maybe you could help me set up that exhaust System when our house is built.

Luiz, eu infelizmente nao posso usar o aerografo por causa da minha asma. As pequenas particulas acabam comigo, quando tentei tive reacoes super fortes. Talvez um dia consiga montar um sistema de exaustao adequado.

Abracos

Cheers

Alex

Ok my friend!... good lucky :drinks

Luiz.

Got some extra free time and finished the Defiant. Not so bad in my opinion, the paint Needs still better Training but the weathering is not so heavy as before. I enjoyed this build specially the itsy bitsy Details.

Cheers

Alex

h725de51.JPG

ha6149ba.JPG

hcdcd4a4.JPG

hc6d12f3.JPG

h21f14a9.JPG

hae7258b.JPG

h12b720b.JPG

h85a4dd3.JPG

h7b8769a_2018-11-07.JPG

Back