• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

BOC ME262

Ted

Blue Oyster Cult was the first band I saw in concert when I was 14. They have a great song about the ME262 and I`ve always wanted to build one like on their Secret Treaties album cover. This is the 1:48 Pegasus kit. It was $12 at the LHS, no interior so I shaded the canopy like Eric Bloom`s sunglasses.

IMG_8134.jpg

IMG_8135.jpg

BlueOysterCultSecretTreaties.jpg

Ted wrote:
Blue Oyster Cult was the first band I saw in concert when I was 14. They have a great song about the ME262 and I`ve always wanted to build one like on their Secret Treaties album cover. This is the 1:48 Pegasus kit. It was $12 at the LHS, no interior so I shaded the canopy like Eric Bloom`s sunglasses.

IMG_8135.jpg

/BlueOysterCultSecretTreaties.jpg[/IMG]

Hi there.

This aircraft's profile just screams to have a shark mouth painted on it! Look at how similar the profile of the aircraft is to that of a shark. That item just aft of the guns on the fuselage is already the perfect shape for an eye! What an awesomely sleek looking plane.

Cheers from Peter

Tankbuilder wrote:
This aircraft's profile just screams to have a shark mouth painted on it! Look at how similar the profile of the aircraft is to that of a shark. That item just aft of the guns on the fuselage is already the perfect shape for an eye!

Yes so true, that already crossed my mind! Squadron released a new kit with their house brand that includes a sharkmouth. Fake? Sure! Fun? You bet! Maybe not for my display case but my son will have it hanging over his bed.

Regards,

Back