• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

BMW 75 + Sidecar

Burton

IMG_0080.jpg

Some pictures of the latest paint job i did. It's a BMW R75 with sidecar by Lion Roar 1/35. It is really a fine kit and was a pleasure to build. The motorcycle will be in a diorama as a secondary vehicle.

r75-tires.jpg

r75--tyres.jpg

r751.jpg

IMG_0061.jpg

R75-RIGHT-FRONT-FIGURE.jpg

IMG_0063.jpg

IMG_0072.jpg

IMG_0067.jpg

Now trying to I'm trying to find the time to finish the diorama !

VERY nice Frank. Saw that on your blog. So of course this means you have to share with us your diorama work in progress...curious eyes want to see. :mpup

Beautiful work Frank, do I see some additional scratch work on the handle bars and seats?...Nicely done.

I just love these little bike kits, gotta get me some. (So many posts here lead to eventual purchases.)

Tom

Very nicely done!! I have that kit, but haven't had the courage to build it! (y)

Beautiful work Frank, do I see some additional scratch work on the handle bars and seats?

Thanks Tom ! The seats in the kit are OK but I found them a little to massive so I made vacuformed replacements

using the kit parts as 'master'.

Frank

Wow! That is a cool kit and a great job building and painting it. I wish they had a Harley!

Congratulations Frank! (y) (y)

Bob

Back