• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

BMP-1 Walkaround, Danbury, CT

Sharkmouth

Information Overload
Staff member
Having Trumpeter's BMP-1 at hand, I thought I would share these images of the real deal at Danbury, CT.

[article]826[/article]

Thanks for posting. But I must say it always breaks my heart to see something put on display or just left outside to rot away.

I must say it always breaks my heart to see something put on display or just left outside to rot away.

You shouldn't worry. The museum made a decision to keep the vehicle in the as acquired condition to reflect its battle experience. However, other exhibits were very nicely restored and maintained outside such as the BA-64B. If you click on the name BA-64B it will take you to the walkaround and then you can click next at the bottom for the other two entries for a total of 75 images.

Regards,

Cool,Is that from the Military Museum of Southern New England ? I must have missed it.

Cool,Is that from the Military Museum of Southern New England ?

It is, but I took these photos quite a while ago during an AMPS East gathering (I left early since I am only interested in meeting the vendors, going to lectures, meeting old friends, but finished models don't interest me too much).

Regards,

Back