• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Bell X1

Nasty!

x1010.jpg

Think I'm going to slap the decals on and call it done. I'm not going to claim a ribbon for this thing. I have a backup :pilot

Why not claim it? The ribbon is for completion, not perfection- I think you did a great job on this Mr.Moon!

Are you using the kit decals? Or AM? Just asking because I may want to keep an eye out for this kit. CR

Chip I would avoid this kit, I'm surely not going to invest in AM on it. There may be better X1 kits out there. BTW, I didn't do the decal canopy thing, I hunkered down and masked the canopy and painted it up.

Why not claim it, because I have something better in mind...:mpup

Can you not add a little star for the second build as your military did for multiple campaign ribbons?
I love this bird :popcorn

As Iron Mike usually says, "And then...?": what happened to this nice big birdie? :idonno Did you slap on the decals? C'mon Moonie... let us know of it's fate! :eek:hyeah I for one like it! (y)

Cheers! B)

Back