• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Bandai StuG III Ausf G:Finished

The Zod

Thanks again Saul. :)
This will be OOB.
sg1_zpsbe711b31.jpg

sg2_zpsbfc5c4e6.jpg

Re: Bandai StuG III Ausf G

...hope to see a great work on this old one :coolio

:drinks

Luiz.

Thanks everyone. :) It will be a couple days until I can get some work done on it. Some issues came up with a family member.

Finally got this built. I sprayed primer on after the pic. This kit went together well. :beer

G1_zpsf03da8de.jpg

Hey that does look nice! Does it have an interior? A lot of the bandai 48's do.

Terry (y)

Hey that does look nice! Does it have an interior? A lot of the bandai 48's do.

Terry (y)

Thanks Terry. I did not build the interior on this one. I knew if I did,I doubt if I would have finished it on time. I will use the interior on a Tamiya StuG. Someday.

Thanks James and Roman.
Roman. I am not real good at spraying fines lines on smaller scales. Hopefully that will improve in time. :v

I have no idea how many years ago this particular kit was produced. I noticed the decal sheet was turning brown. I brushed on some Future floor wax. This side of the model,parts of the decals broke off.
G4_zps646a1e5c.jpg

The rest of the decals turned out fine.
G5_zps013f260a.jpg

G6_zpsc675faaf.jpg

Hopefully,some good weathering from me will hide the broken decals. :rotf

I have no idea how many years ago this particular kit was produced.

I was a teen when I bought that kit. It was my step 'up' from the ESCI 72nd scale kits I was building (had a dollar allowance each Friday, so I ran to Woolworth's Saturday morning and bought an $0.88USD kit which, after taxes, left me a nickel to buy the jawbreaker giving me the energy to run back home. The kit was built that same night, painted the next, and decaled by Wednesday. The cycle then started all over again)!

Regards,

Back