• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Badger Renegade Krome AB fer-sale

iambrb

Badger Renegade Krome FS.
IMG_7218.jpeg
IMG_7216.jpeg
IMG_7218.jpeg
IMG_7222.jpeg
IMG_7221.jpeg
IMG_7220.jpeg
IMG_7223.jpeg
IMG_7225.jpeg
IMG_7227.jpeg
IMG_7226.jpeg
Comes with an ultra-fine (0.21mm) nozzle and an additional fine (0.33mm) nozzle set. Cup size is 7ml. Used only twice. Really a nice brush, but I have others that I prefer, hence the sale

Shipping is additional, and ships USPS only, via Medium Flat Rate box. If outside continental 48 states then postage may be additional

Payment via PayPal only. 2day inspect. If you return then it is at your cost, hope that sounds fair enough!

You forgot one thing Bruce, how much do you want for it?

I have one that I customized and cleaned up the bottom of the cup and found another issue with an internal passage that I repaired. I liked it and still have it, but liked the Sotar series so much more that I now use my two Sotar brushes all the time. My Krome will probably be put to service when I start doing the repaint on my old VW. I will use it for doing some small graphics like I did on the rear deck lid years ago on the original paint job.

Back